Nominations are now open for players, coaches and assistant manager/coaches for the upcoming Junior Strike League (formerly Mid Year Carnival) in Under 16 and Under 14 age groups.
The Junior Strike League will be held in Darwin and Palmerston from 10 - 14 July 2017. Franchises will be made up of players from across the Northern Territory.
Player, Coach and Assistant Coach/Manager nominations will be accepted by completing the form here.
Click here for the Junior Strike League Coach Expressions of Interest form
Click here for the Junior Strike League Assistant Coach/Manager Expression of Interest form
Completed EOI forms should be sent to email@example.com by Monday 1 May.
- Under 16 Division: 2 x Junior Strike League Coaches, 2 x Assistant Coaches/Managers
- Under 14 Division: 3 x Junior Strike League Coaches, 3 x Assistant Coaches/Managers
- 16 and Under: Players must be 16 or younger on 31 August 2017
- 14 and Under: Players must be 14 or younger on 31 August 2017
- Player levy for Alice Springs based players: $400 (travel, accommodation, match costs, umpires, balls, venue hire, meals, travel shirt, playing cap, playing shirt)
- Player levy for Top End based players: $225 (match costs, umpires, balls, venue hire, match day meals, playing cap, playing shirt)
- NT Cricket will host coaching development sessions in the lead up to the competition
For further details, contact Cameron Carroll on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8944 8900.