Northern Territory Cricket is the peak cricket body in the NT and we aim to unite, inspire and support all those who love the sport.
The Northern Territory Cricket Association was formed in 1978 and has approximately 2000 members.
Our vision is for "Growing Cricket in the North" giving mind to the unique circumstances we have to offer, including geography, climate and demographics. These specific opportunities will allow us to continue the significant growth and reach of Australia's favourite sport in the north, and heart of Australia.
The Member Protection Policy aims to ensure the NT Cricket core values are respected and maintained by people involved in cricket. It aims to ensure every person involved in cricket is treated with respect and dignity, is safe and protected from abuse and that we provide a consistent and nurturing environment for all players and volunteers. NT Cricket seeks to prevent all forms of harassment, discrimination and abuse, and promote positive behaviours and values. Cricket should not and will not tolerate inappropriate or unlawful behavior.
The NT Cricket Member Protection Policy refers to several internal NT Cricket Policies. For a copy of the relevant policy, please contact the NT Cricket Member Protection Information Officer, via Margaret Loorham at NTCricket@ntcricket.com.au or (08) 8944 8900
NT Cricket Annual Report 2017 and AGM Notices 2018
- Download the NT Cricket AGM Agenda 2018
- Download the NT Cricket Nomination Form 2018
- Download the NT Cricket Audited Financials June 2018
- Cricket Australia Strategy 2017-2022
- NT Cricket Strategy 2018-2022 - Growing Cricket in the North
- Growing Cricket in the North - Board Discussion Paper
Meeting notes and draft documents from the Open Forum held 21 July 2018
- Download the MEETING notes from Dr Bruce Walker
- Download the DRAFT Constitution for Cricket North Australia