Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund
Cricket is investing more into community cricket facility projects than ever before through the Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund (ACIF).
NT Cricket and Cricket Australia are partnering to provide clubs, association, schools, councils and cricket facility managers with the opportunity to apply for funding for cricket facility projects.
The ACIF has been further bolstered by the announcement of contribution towards facility development via the Grassroots Cricket Fund. The Grassroots Cricket Fund is a partnership between The Australian Cricketers' Association and Cricket Australia, with funding being contributed by Australian cricketers to support cricket in local communities.
Who can apply to the ACIF?
Clubs, associations, councils, schools, facility managers or any other organisation with a role as a user or manager of a community cricket facility.
How much funding can I apply for? The ACIF has three categories relating to the amount of the funding request:
- Community Cricket Infrastructure Grants - Minor: $1,000 - $10,000
- Community Cricket Infrastructure Grants - Major: $10,001 - $30,000
Applications for more than $30,000 for multi-faceted / regionally significant projects will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Are there projects that the ACIF doesn't support?
The ACIF doesn’t support:
- projects that have already commenced,
- sporting equipment (eg. stumps, balls),
- routine maintenance or maintenance equipment,
- temporary facilities,
- projects not focused on community cricket,
- projects that can be covered by insurance,
- previously funded facilities (unless a new facility component), and
- facilities with no/limited public access.
ACIF Guidelines are available here
For further information, please contact NT Cricket Head of Community Cricket, Narelle Morrison at email@example.com