NT Cricket games around Darwin will have a splash of Orange tomorrow for the 2019 Hit Sepsis for Six Round.
Orange T’s, Orange stumps and prizes for 6’s hit are all part of the awareness campaign by local charity T for Thomas, with the aim to spread awareness around Sepsis as far and wide as possible.
What can you do to show your support and spread awareness?
- Take a minute to remember Thomas
- Take team photos around the orange T of your oval and share via social media using the hashtag #hitsepsisforsix and #tforthomas
- Orange ribbons and stickers for each team playing Southern Districts over the day
- Anyone who hits a 6 will win a Kookaburra training ball (4’s for younger players)
- Make a gold coin donation to T for Thomas charity
- Take a brochure, check the website and know the signs of sepsis
For more information about the T for Thomas charity and Hit Sepsis for Six Round see tforthomas.com.au