Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Northern Territory Cricket Limited (NTC) will be held at Novotel Darwin Airport Hotel (2 Sir Norman Brearley Drive, Darwin City, NT 0812) on Saturday 18 November 2023 at 10am (ACST) and via Teams.
All NTC Members are welcome to attend. Only financial members will be entitled to vote or take part in any of the meeting’s proceedings.
If you wish to attend, please send your RSVP to the Returning Officer: Jessica.Smith@ntcricket.com.au
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Declaring the Annual General Meeting open.
2. Confirmation of the Minutes of NTC Ltd. AGM held on Saturday 19th November 2022.
3. 2023 President’s Report
4. 2023 CEO’s Report
5. 2023 Audit Report
6. Declaration - Elections for the Management Board
a) Two Member Elected Directors
b) Confirmation of Board Appointed Directors
7. Appointment of Auditor
8. Appointment of Life Member – Mr Steven Ward
9. Transacting such other business as may be brought before the meeting in conformity with the Constitution of NTC.
10. Meeting close
The Northern Territory Cricket Ltd Constitution can be viewed here.
The NTC Membership Form can be downloaded here.
The NTC Proxy Form can be downloaded here.
The 2022 NTC Ltd AGM Minutes (Draft) can be viewed here.
The Life Membership citation for Mr Steven Ward can be viewed here.
The 2023 Audit Report can be downloaded here.
Copies of the Order of Business, full details of voting and proxy arrangements and Northern Territory Cricket Ltd’s Constitution are on display in the reception at NT Cricket’s office at DXC Arena, 155 Abala Road, Marrara, Northern Territory 0812.